AE - ACF Fields
The Advanced Custom Field widget allows you to fetch data from the fields you have created using Advance Custom Field plugin.
It gives various options through which you can retrieve data from the fields.
- Fied Type: Here, you need to specify the type of field from which you want to retrieve the data.
- Here is the list of supported field types:
- Button Group
- True False
- Post Field: Retrieve data from the Post Fields. (To be used in Post/CPT singular template. It can also be used in designing loop-in Block Layouts for the Post Block widget.)
- Term Field: Displays data from Term Fields (To be used on Taxonomy Archive Templates)
- User: Select this to display data from User meta fields. (To be used on Author Archive Templates)
- Option: Use this to display data from Settings pages created using Pods.
- Parent Field: On selecting the field type as Group field, you also need to mention its parent field.
- Repeater Field: On selecting Repeater in the field type, you need to first select the parent Repeater name or nested Repeater. Then specify the subfield.
- Strip Mode: Strip a word or a letter
- Strip Size: Enter the number of words to show.
- Append Title: Add the content to be added last if the title needs to be trimmed.
- Enable Fallback: Enable it to display any additional content if the custom field is empty.
- Preview Fallback: Enable to get a preview of the fallback content.
- Fallback Type: You can choose content like an Image, text, or a template to be displayed if the field is empty.
Note:- All Return formats are supported for the Image Field Type.