AE - ACF Fields
Advanced Custom Field widget allows you to fetch data from the fields you have created using Advance Custom Field plugin.
It gives various options through which you can retrieve data from the fields.
- Fied Type: Here, you need to specify the type of field from which you want to retrieve the data.
- Here is the list of supported field types:
- Button Group
- True False
- Post Field: Retrieve data from the Post Fields. (To be used in Post/CPT singular template. It can also be used in designing loop-in Block Layouts for the Post Block widget.)
- Term Field: Displays data from Term Fields (To be used on Taxonomy Archive Templates)
- User: Select this to display data from User meta fields. (To be used on Author Archive Templates)
- Option: Use this to display data from Settings pages created using Pods.
- Parent Field: On selecting the field type as Repeater or Group field, you also need to mention its parent field.
There will be many different options available depending upon the field type that you will select.
Note:- Return format Image ID is supported for the Image Field Type.