Using ACF Select Field in AnyWhere Elementor Pro
To display data from ACF Select Field, you will have to use the AE - ACF Field widget.
You can display data from single select as well as multi-select fields.
Note: The same process applies for ACF Checkbox Fields, Radio Button Fields, and Button Group Fields
Ensure that the Return Format of the ACF Select field is set to Value in ACF Backend field settings.
- Field Type: To display the data from ACF Select Field, it should be set to Select
- Source: Select from where you want to fetch the data. It gives you four options.
- Post Field - Retrieve data from the Post Fields.
- Term Field- Term field works only for designing Taxonomy Archive layouts.
User- Select this to display data from User meta fields. (To be used on Author Archive Templates).
Option- Use this to display data from Settings pages created using Pods.
Parent Field Type: Select only if the field belongs to an of the parent field like the repeater field, group field, or flexible field. On selecting the parent field, you need to select the parent field name.
Field: Field name/slug.
Display Data: Choose where you want to display Key or Label for the selected options.
- Show All Options/Choices: Enable this to display all the options along with the selected option(s). Unselected options will be displayed as strike-out text by default. You can alter this by changing its style from the dedicated options given under the Styles tab.
- Layout: Choose Vertical (list) or Horizontal layout.
- Align Horizontal alignment.
- Icon: Icon to be displayed before the Checked/Selected option.
- Icon (Unchecked): Icon to be displayed before the Unchecked/Non Selected option.
- Divider: Enable divider line in between multiple items. You will get more styling options for the divider under the Style Tab.
- Separator: Instead of standard divider lines, you can also place your own separator like a comma, slash, etc. Just type the required separator.