AE - ACF Flexible Content
Using this widget, you can display the ACF Flexible Content field data. This widget allows you to display the ACF Flexible Content in different styles and templates.
- Skin: Select the Grid or Carousel Layout style to display the ACF data.
- Flexible Content: Here, you need to select the field group that you created for flexible content.
- Manage Layout & Templates: Click on the Add item button to add ACF data.
- Item 1
- Layout: Select the layout created under the ACF Flexible Content field type.
- Template: Now, choose the ACF Block Layout created for the Flexible Content
- Item 1
You can add multiple repeater layouts by clicking on the Add Item button.
- Grid Layout: Select the layout style for the grid structure like List or Default.
- Column: You can specify the number of columns in which you want to display the information.
- Column Gap: Here, you can specify the amount of space is to be kept between columns.
- Row Gap: Amount of space to be kept within two individual rows.
When selecting skin as Carousel, you will get control options to set the Carousel.
- Effects: Choose how each slide transitions, either Slide, Fade, Overflow, or Flip
- Slides Per View: Set number of slides to view at one time, maximum of 10
- Slides Per Group: Set number of slides to scroll per swipe, maximum of 10
- Speed: Set the time it takes for each slide to appear. This time is in milliseconds, so 1000 ms is equal to 1 second.
- Autoplay: Enable to apply autoplay to the slides
- Space Between Slides: Set the time between each slide.
- Loop: Show carousel in a continuous loop, infinitely. Yes or No
- Auto Height: Enable to set the auto height to the carousel
- Pause On Hover: Select whether or not to pause autoplay when on hover.
- Pagination Type: Select None, Bullet, Fraction, or Progress
- Scroll Bar: Enable the scroll bar
Note: For Custom Field Type - Image set "Return Format" to "Post ID." and for Gallery Type, set "Image Array" as return format.