AE - Title
AE-Title widget allows you to show the post's title and the Archive Title if used in Archive layouts.
It comes with various options and settings related to HTML Markup and styles.
- Title: Under this option, you can select whether you want to display the post title or the archive title.
- Post Link: After selecting the Post title, you can choose whether to link Post Title with the post's permalink or not.
- HTML Tag: Select Html tag to wrap the title around the post title
- Strip Title: It is used when you have a long title, and you want to strip it. It can be enabled or disabled. If it is enabled, it further gives you more options.
- Strip Mode: You can select to strip a word or a letter.
- Strip size: It takes a numeric value representing a number of words to be shown.
- Append title: Indicate what to append if the Title needs to be trimmed.
Alignment: Title can be aligned Left, Center, and Right accordingly.
You can also use a lot of styling options available under the style tab.
Tip: Disable Post Link while using this widget for Single Post layout. It doesn't make any sense to have a link to the same page on your post title.