How to Test Beta Release
Before each major release, we release a beta version to be tested by our actual users. Beta Releases are available to all users who have an active subscription to the plugin.
** Make sure that you are using it on the Development/Staging site for testing the beta version. Never use it on a live site. The beta release might have some bugs and issues that can affect your live site. **
To test the beta release, follow the steps listed below:
- Login to your WordPress Admin dashboard.
- Navigate AE Templates >> Account
- Under the Account Detail page, look for the Versions option and check the Join the Beta Program option.
- Click on the Ok button when prompted.
- Now when a new beta version is released for testing, you’ll have the option to update it.
Or simply login to the site, and under the Download section, just download the Beta version.
If you have encountered any issue, then try to provide us with the details about the issue so that we can recreate it at our end. You can send us your valuable feedback by sending us an email at [email protected].