How Create a Single Post Template For a Specific Category/Term
Create a Single Post Template:
Before assigning the single post template to a specific category, you first need to create the template.
To learn more about creating the template, you can go through this complete article How To Create a Single Post Template Using AE Pro.
Assigning the Template to a Category/Term
After you have finished creating the template, you need to assign it to a particular Category or Term. For this
- Navigate to your WordPress admin dashboard and go to Post >> Categories
- All the categories and taxonomies created are displayed.
- Select the Category name on which you want to apply the above-created template. (Like here I have selected the "Food" category)
- Under the Edit Category page, look for the option AE Pro Singular Template; from the drop-down, select the appropriate template which you want to apply.
- Click on the Save button.
- The selected template will be automatically applied to all the posts associated with that particular term.